Saturday, July 24, 2010

Neutrals vs Colors

I'd like to think that I'm the kind of person who only likes neutral colors.

Every time I buy anything I always go for the whites or blacks or beige and everything in between.
But, in my mind I know that I want to be a little more adventurous with colors. I even made a resolution to buy more colorful stuff for my next purchases. Still, I find myself gravitating towards the simple and neutral.

But every once in a while, I see pictures like these and they make me want to be a convert.


















The styling is so spot-on, the colors absolutely beautiful -- they make it seem so easy to dress up in such combinations.
I guess I've always been afraid of attracting too much attention to the way I dress. I'd rather dress up other people in that manner. 

But, I promise to try wearing a bit more color in the near future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment