Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Interior Design Inspiration

I joined the SuperSale Bazaar a couple of months ago. And, it was held at the community center of The Grove by Rockwell, where the model unit for the new towers they're building is also in.

So I dropped by their model unit, and boy, I fell in love with the interiors.


They made a 97 square meter, 2 bedroom condo look like a house fit for a modern family.


Living room - this really set the tone for the theme of the whole house.


Dining room



Kitchen - I love the wall tiles!

























Master's Bedroom



 






















Master's Bathroom - it's only a model unit, that's why there's a big window at the shower area.


I love the idea of having a small garden at the shower area. Makes me feel refreshed.

Walk-In Closet


Other Bedroom



 I love the textured wall!



Outside Bathroom - I love showers with built in niches to hold my shampoo, shower gel and all my bath products, rather than have them in a caddy which can look messy.


Also, notice the mirrors above the sink, they can be opened revealing shelves inside.
Maid's Room - here they converted it into an office but I'd make it into a room for the househelp.


The convertible wall bed in my earlier post would be perfect for this room. The househelp could just tuck away the bed when sorting and ironing the laundry.





 I soo love all the details in this unit. Every furniture, every little detail in this condo is well thought out. And although I'm not a match-y match-y kind of person, I love that every room adheres to the overall look of the unit, which is kind of zen meets tropical, yet has its own identity.


I learned that the interior designer for Rockwell's projects is Alice Erfe and Associates. 


So, I will definitely get her to do my house in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment